Thursday, July 1, 2010

Postcards! (A Paramount Vacation: 2010)

I've been asked by several people how I have the time to see all these films during the Summer Film Series at The Paramount this year. The answer to that is simple: I make the time, and it's totally worth it.

Summertime is for getting out, having fun, and making new adventures. I am all for that, and do each whenever I get a chance. But as far back as I can remember, movie going has always been a big part of my hot mid-year months. So I want to share in this joy, particularly with this blog. I want to remind people of the fun that can be had by going to the movies. Each film in the Summer Series is an adventure itself, often taking me to new lands and seeing new characters. Heck, occasionally I learn something also.

So I present to you the postcards I would've sent to my friends at The Paramount as I travel this land of ours. These are the places you can go when you let the movies take you there. A place I call... Cinemerica.

(The postcards will take you to my original write-ups if you click on them)

This, my friends, is how I've spent my summer vacation (thus far):























































































So as I continue to make these trips with every film I see, I hope you'll join me. Look for me at The Paramount. I'm the guy usually sitting on the balcony level with a black messenger bag. Feel free to come up and introduce yourself. I won't bite. Tell me the places movies have taken you. I'd love to hear them.

Wish you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment